On Friday, 31 October 2014 at 19:04:29 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 10/27/2014 12:42 AM, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
I'm planning on doing a pull request for druntime which rewrites every toString function within druntime to use the new sink signature. That way druntime would cause a lot less allocations which end up beeing garbage right away. Are there any objections against doing so? Any reasons why such a pull request would not
get accepted?

Why a sink version instead of an Output Range?

I guess because it's for druntime, and we don't want to pull in std.range?