On 2014-12-05 03:47, ketmar via Digitalmars-d wrote:

and what i also can't grok is "test-driven developement". ah, we spent
alot of time writing that tests that we can't even run 'cause we didn't
start working on the actual code yet. it's splendid! we didn't start
the real work yet and we are already bored. i don't believe that this
is a good way to develop a good project.

I kind of agree with this. But one thing I do think test driven development works good for is when fixing a bug. Then it's a good idea to start writing a failing test that shows the bug, then fix the bug and see the test pass.

--
/Jacob Carlborg