Hi Bruno,

Thanks very much. I do have a couple of questions about DDT in relation to my plugin.

Firstly - I'm not too familiar with parsing/lexing but at the moment the Psi Structure I have implemented that comes from the DDT parser/lexer is not in any kind of hierarchy. All the PsiElements are available but all at the same level. Is this how the DDT parser works? Or is it down to my implementation of the Parser/Lexer that wraps it to create some hierarchy.

For intellij it's going to be vastly easier to have a hierarchy with nested elements in order to get hold of a structure representing a class or a function for example - in order to do things like get the start and end lines of a class definition in order to apply code folding and to use for searching for classes and stuff.

Secondly - how active it the development of DDT - does it keep up with the D2 releases.

--Kingsley

After doing a bit more research it looks like I have to create the psi hierarchy myself - my current psi structure is flat because I'm just converting the DeeTokens into PsiElements directly. I've still got some experimentation to do. On the plus side I implemented commenting, code folding but everything else needs a psi hierarchy