On 12/27/2014 6:55 PM, Xinok wrote:
I'd like to contribute to the documentation (more within my skill level
anyways), but I'd like to follow some solid guidelines if I'm to do so. If we
don't have something like it already, perhaps we could create a page on the wiki
with some tips and conventions for writing documentation for Phobos (and if we
do, give me a link!). Then of course, we can incorporate some good and bad
examples which you've provided for us already.

A great first step would be to simply ensure that functions with return values have a [Returns:] block and functions with parameters have a [Params:] block.