On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 04:34:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 12/29/14 7:20 PM, Kiith-Sa wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 01:57:20 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 12/29/14 4:37 PM, Kiith-Sa wrote:
Either way, I'm done with this argument, I expect it will take many more
pissed-off users for this to change.

I've seen little else than emotion and appeal to such in making your
argument. -- Andrei

I admit that. DDoc has been making me angry for years. And I do
find the lack of readability of DDoc to be so much of an obvious issue, and I do thing it will hurt D (not so much as GC/noGC fanatcs,
but it will, especially people who like writing documentation
(yeah, such people exist, I'm one of them)). And now
I have my monhly 'procastinate by actively posting on a forum' day.

The one way out is to propose something at least as useful and quite a bit more palatable. -- Andrei

See previous post.
Useful? not 'at least as' in my mind.
Palatable? probably, less escaping/special cases.