On 01/01/15 11:21, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
cd code/d/phobos
git grep RPAREN | wc -l
       28

It's a bugbear for std.random because I find myself writing things like:

/**
$(D uniform01) offers a faster generation of random variates than
the equivalent $(D uniform!"[$(RPAREN)"(0.0, 1.0)) and so may be
preferred for some applications.

Returns:
    Floating-point random variate of type $(D T) drawn from the uniform
    distribution across the half-open interval [0, 1$(RPAREN).
 */

With respect to my other remarks in this thread, the example above is one of the single most annoying human-unreadable things I encounter: I would really, really like mathematics and inline code examples in the docs to not need "escaping" in this manner, so that it's as easy as possible to compare and contrast docs and code in the source file.

I'm hoping that I'm just missing a Ddoc trick here, but I don't think so :-(