On Thursday, 1 January 2015 at 13:20:46 UTC, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
It's this way for years now, what the fuck are you guys doing? I won't be doing anything, but you guys have to.

---> Getting angry is totally natural.

True. I hate seeing threads like this when Manu brings some really useful and important feedback from industry about his experiences promoting D to the very people D's creators are trying to cater for and it just turns into a major flamefest.

If Manu is not to be listened to regarding his experiences then who *do* we listen to?