On Thursday, 1 January 2015 at 06:19:14 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
clip

10) Rikki had mentioned a 'Web Development' project, but I don't have enough to post on the project ideas page. Are you still interested in
doing this.

Yes I am.
I don't know what I'm doing in the near future (need a job) so I can't explore this too much.
But I know I will be able to mentor for it.

Hope that everyone has a great 2015, and I look forward to your feedback.

Cheers,

Craig

It would be great to have you as a mentor, but we definitely need fairly solidly defined projects. Any chance you can come up with something by the end of January.

Craig