On Sunday, 11 January 2015 at 14:43:08 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
And as soon as Servo is interrupted because of internal politics at Mozilla or rebudgeting (ie. very high probability), Rust will be halted in a heartbeat since loosing its purpose. Ever noticed the Rust original designer jumped off ship long ago?

I didn't know that, but I've noticed with some unease that Chrome is growing towards "monopoly" (except in Germany where Firefox is big).

Yep and Mozilla depends almost entirely on Google financially.
Scary.