On Monday, 12 January 2015 at 19:01:06 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Monday, 12 January 2015 at 18:55:49 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
The import example misses that in D you can just do:

import mod1 = my.long.mod1;
import mod2 = my.long.mod2;

I was originally intending to mention how this is possible but not pushed by language/compiler as the standard import approach and thus effectively ignored. But it is the longest part already. Do you thing it is important?

I do, because the article gives the impression D has no answer to this problem. Why don't you use this feature yourself?