On Saturday, 17 January 2015 at 08:22:19 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hello,

I was looking at http://css-tricks.com/examples/CleanCode/Beautiful-HTML.png, which includes an interesting comment: "ID applied to body to allow for unique page styling without any additional markup."

That sounds pretty interesting, so I plan to add id="$(TITLE)" to the <body> tag of all dlang.org. Does anyone know how exactly that works?

Thanks,

Andrei

What would be the benefit? Applying styles per page seems like a lot of workload for only one page. What if you want those styles to be applied on another page? Seems messy to me.