On 1/17/15 2:16 AM, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
On Saturday, 17 January 2015 at 08:22:19 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Hello,

I was looking at
http://css-tricks.com/examples/CleanCode/Beautiful-HTML.png, which
includes an interesting comment: "ID applied to body to allow for
unique page styling without any additional markup."

That sounds pretty interesting, so I plan to add id="$(TITLE)" to the

Thanks,

Andrei

What would be the benefit? Applying styles per page seems like a lot of
workload for only one page. What if you want those styles to be applied
on another page? Seems messy to me.

It's good to have the capability of styling some pages slightly differently. I think that's rather obvious. -- Andrei