On Tuesday, 20 January 2015 at 03:29:23 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Take a look at http://dlang.org. New menus are in place for the main site and library.

I think we're in a better place than before. However, there are a few things left to do. I'd very much appreciate help with those.

* New docs don't yet have the new menu implemented.

* Menu tracking works, i.e. if the URL a page matches a menu entry, then the menu will automatically open to that page and mark the entry active. However, that's rather simplistic; for example navigating http://dlang.org/statement.html does not open the "Documentation" menu because the link is not directly present.

A simple and probably desirable fix would be to just make "Language Reference" a top-level menu entry with submenus. Could one of our awesome lieutenants see to it?

* Better colors etc. are always welcome. Please submit your pull requests with screenshots so we can appreciate.

Thanks,

Andrei

std.windows.charset results in 404, also the text for it in the side-menu overflows.