On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 at 17:34:46 UTC, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 05:27:09PM +0000, anonymous via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 at 14:46:22 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote: >Just for fun and proof-of-concept I went ahead and forked the >dlang.org >site. I basically took the `do-what-everybody-else-is-doing` >approach:

>http://dlang.skoppe.eu

I must have been taking crazy pills, because everyone else seems to
love it, but I don't like the homepage. I
have
scroll
down
way
too
much
actually
see
some
content.
Also, I can't make sense of the order of things.

I know this is what-everybody-else-is-doing, and I don't like on other
sites either.
[...]

+1. I didn't like it either. But then again, the majority of people rarely agree with me, so I didn't say anything. But obviously I'm not
alone in disliking this spaced-out layout.

I don't like the front page either, but the doc view isn't so bad.

Then again, I'm biased because any major redesign means I'll have to implement it a second time for the forum :)