On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 at 17:52:07 UTC, MattCoder wrote:
Well, of course it needs some polishing, for example: I think the top menu should be visible on screen while you scroll down, because imagine that you are at bottom of the page and want to go somewhere else (Forums, Documentation etc).

Actually, I wouldn't like that. I have more often been annoyed by menues I don't need than by having to scroll up.

It may be nice for the 'Docs' menu on the left. Because there it's more likely that one tries different pages when searching for something. That menu also takes up horizontal space, which I find more tolerable on the big screen.

[...]
Yes the font size needs a scale up.

It's at 100% of the user/browser-defined size, isn't it? That's fine with me. On the the current site the font is actually smaller than what I set in the browser. I'm not a fan of that.