Ok listen, I'm gonna put a full stop to this conversation :
 - You provide no evidence of your claims.
- You discard any evidence that contradict your claims without solid argument. - You are constantly shitfting the goalspot using more and more ridiculous claims (like malloc should not be used).

There no point in continuing this discussion.

If you have a point, the burden of proof is on you. I remind you that, before you brought all kind of topic to the discussion to avoid having to substantiate anything, your claim was :
 - A concurrent GC is not suitable for system languages.