On Wednesday, 21 January 2015 at 09:03:32 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
You assert that something is too expensive for system language, which is not a negative, so the burden of proof is on you, substantiate your claim or you are just generating noise.

Oh... But you are the one that is challenging the status quo. Not me. The excitement created by Rust is proof enough for what the status quo is.

That's irrelevant. Once again, you are giving into the rhetoric bullshit. Or, as to quote Coluche « C'est pas parce qu'il sont nombreux à avoir tort qu'ils ont raison » that I would translate by "It is not because many of them are wrong that they are right."

What is the status quo is irrelevant. You make a claim, you substantiate.