On Monday, 26 January 2015 at 02:36:30 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Monday, 26 January 2015 at 02:13:44 UTC, ketmar wrote:
On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 02:00:01 +0000, Laeeth Isharc wrote:

Imagine you move from a javascript browser to one without
dlang.org is imfunctional without js, so there is no sense to make
anything else working right without js.

dlang.org should work just fine without JS. Same goes for the forums, but of course you won't be able to use the JS-powered horizontal-split view mode.

Understood - I meant in relation to this: "We could probably hide them with some css and javascript. I'm not familiar with DFeed to actually do it though."