On 2/5/15 7:15 AM, Atila Neves wrote:
The approach taken for DUB is to put as much knowledge of the target
problem into the build tool as possible, so that the amount of
work/knowledge required by the developer is minimal (as long as
problem is within the target domain). Make's approach is the opposite
and requires the developer to spell out every detail of the build
process for each project. Both approaches have their advantages and
DUB provides the command functionality specifically to enable bridging
this gap.

The approach is a good one. There's just a lack of flexibility. I know
it's a lot of work, I'm definitely willing to making it happen.

That's fantastic. -- Andrei