On Thursday, 5 March 2015 at 18:42:56 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Thursday, 5 March 2015 at 15:09:55 UTC, Aram wrote:
Unfortunately, if it doesn't cover all major PC platforms, it doesn't suit me (Mac OS is not supported). I would like to have all backends working on all platforms, as I lack knowledge to implement my own backends for X and Mac OS.

Why not? SLD2 backend works ok on Mac (as well as on linux and windows). But on mac native menus are not supported. Instead, menu is show at the top of window.

Ok, I will take a look at it. By the way, what is SDL2 in brief?