On Sunday, 15 March 2015 at 17:51:18 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 3/15/15 10:49 AM, weaselcat wrote:
On Sunday, 15 March 2015 at 13:13:25 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
On Sat, 2015-03-14 at 19:34 +0000, weaselcat via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[…]
I thought DMD wasn't included in free distros because of licensing
issues?

Well it's about time the licences changed then.

It would be nice if Walter commented on this, because there's no way to get DMD into any distro until this happens. I understand if he doesn't
want to relicense it, but it would be nice.

We'd want to but are not able to change the license. -- Andrei

That's a shame.

Do you know if the backend license will remain with DDMD?