On Saturday, 21 March 2015 at 19:20:18 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
On Saturday, 21 March 2015 at 15:51:38 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:
I don't expect programming will remain so low level in the future. We are at the infancy of our skills, when comparing with engineerings with a fee centuries of progress.

For me the future lyes in something like Wolfram/Mathematic with natural voice processing.

People have been saying this for longer than I'm alive.

You missed my remark about the age of computing versus other arts from engineering.

We are still building bridges with wood and houses with clay.

-
Paulo