On Friday, 27 March 2015 at 03:46:49 UTC, zhmt wrote:
        class A
        {
                void test()
                {
                        writeln("test");

        try
        {
                A a = null;
                a.test();
        }catch(Throwable t)
        {
                writeln(t.msg);
        }

The code above will not print a exception message, but crashes instead.

I dont think this a good choice for most scenes. For example,I developed many modules in my server, and add a new module now. If null exception happens, I hope the server continue running, not crash. If the server continue running, the functions offered by old modules can be used by users, only the new module stop serving.

In short words, I want to catch something like NullPointerException.

Is this possible?

GCC has the switch -fno-non-call-exceptions, but not sure if GDC does. You could ask in the gdc forum?