On 11/04/2015 6:09 p.m., Rashad Vinshy wrote:
On Saturday, 11 April 2015 at 05:45:10 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

Thats nice. Now where is the source code?

I would like to know what I do to contribute the library? Is there a
site I should upload to or should I start a git repository?

Github + use dub for building.

BTW, I should have mentioned the goal of the library ;) The main thing
is to optimize performance. All those wasted seconds do add up to
something significant over time. The library was designed from the get
go to be provide maximum information sensitive to the current context
along with being unintrusive.

Out of interest, how are you creating your windows? Custom? SDL? GLFW?
Because I have Devisualization.Window whose purpose is just this.