On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 18:01:59 -0400, Barry Smith <barry.of.sm...@gmail.com> wrote:

It's simple, but clean. Somewhat similar to the old one. Hope you like it.

http://s2.postimg.org/m6qcfemhl/dlang.png

Email me at barry.of.sm...@gmail.com if you want the SVG version.

D needs merit, not marketing.

Before 2.067, my biggest problem with D were the crappy error messages and compiler bugs. The latest release seems to have improved the situation immensely.

The next biggest things on my wish list are actually delivering on the "optional GC" promise, and support for mobile platforms. AFAIK, the former is possible as long as you're willing to tip-toe through a minefield, but not in any practical sense. And although the latter is already well underway, it is not officially supported.