On Monday, 13 April 2015 at 08:26:32 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
On Monday, 13 April 2015 at 08:14:05 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:
On Sunday, 12 April 2015 at 22:02:01 UTC, Barry Smith wrote:
It's simple, but clean. Somewhat similar to the old one. Hope you like it.

http://s2.postimg.org/m6qcfemhl/dlang.png

Email me at barry.of.sm...@gmail.com if you want the SVG version.

This idea improves on the current one in that it is much clearer that the two 'blobs' are different objects to the D itself. I like it.

It's terrible and looks like a student project. Please stop trying to destroy the D brand.

You're making silly accusations. My skin is fairly thick so no offence taken but when it comes to 'destroying D' the sometimes toxic atmosphere here is far more effective.