On Sunday, April 19, 2015 08:18:55 Joakim via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I dusted off the old FreeBSD VM I had lying around and tried it
> out.  For me, it hangs in core.thread on FreeBSD 9.1 i386 from a
> couple years ago when I try to run the druntime unit tests with
> dmd/druntime HEAD.  At least most of the time, I just tried it
> again and it returned and passed once, out of ten times.

Lovely. That certainly begs the question as to what the autotester boxes are
doing differently then, since they're not seeing the problem. It wouldn't
surprise me in the least if they're runnig an older version of FreeBSD, but
you're clearly running one that's far from up-to-date. :|

LOL. Well, I just switched to FreeBSD from Linux so that I could take proper
advantage of ZFS, so I may be stuck looking random problems that pop up on
FreeBSD - though this is consistent enough that I'd expect to see it on the
autotester, so I'm quite confused.

- Jonathan M Davis