On Monday, 20 April 2015 at 05:00:44 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
Hmmm. Maybe it's core-related. I have 6 cores with hyperthreading on my machine - so, effectively 12 - which is more than the autotester has according to that bug report, though if you're running yours in VM, I would assume that it has fewer cores, and you're still seeing the problem.

I have my VM setup to use two cores, which works out to two out of four virtual cores on my dual-core core i5 CPU.

Damn, that needs to be a tongue-twister. :)