"Jacob Carlborg"  wrote in message news:mhq0cq$k3h$1...@digitalmars.com...

The most difficult part is to figure if a weird behavior is a bug or not.

I don't think I'm the only one that looks at all of the new bugzilla issues. It might take a while, but an invalid bug in bugzilla should get closed with an explanation eventually.

One useful entry-level task for people who want to contribute is going through the new (and old) issues to add keywords, reduce test cases, add more informative titles and close duplicates. This is how I got started, before I was contributing to the compiler.