On 4/30/15 9:50 AM, Daniel Murphy wrote:
"Andrei Alexandrescu"  wrote in message

I think we need to stop here. I'll make the PR today for reverting
this language change. We can't handle D like a semester science
project, because for as long as we do we won't have credibility.

This trickle of teeny-bit breaking changes for the sake of touted
benefits must stop.

This breaking change prevents hard-to-find bugs.  The fact that you
needed to make trivial changes to 39 places in std.allocator doesn't
negate this.

Nothing negates that. It's a judgment call. Please let's stop here. Thanks. -- Andrei