On 5/6/15 12:53 AM, d coder via Digitalmars-d wrote:
Greetings

    half the site is 404, the github account show little activity and
    information pretty sparse. smells kinda dubios..

I am really sorry for the poor webpage. We are actively working on that
front, but progress is slow since we need to give priority to customer
projects. We are an unfunded startup in India and provide chip
verification services for surviving.

Unlike mainstream software, it requires a lot of effort to get hardware
guys interested in software. But we believe (and have demonstrated) that
Vlang has certain advantages over commercial chip verification
languages. And we continue to develop it further to gain more advantage.
We expect to push in more code into Github once DMD 2.068 gets released.

This is great going, Puneet. Congratulations, good luck, and keep us all posted! -- Andrei