On Thursday, 28 May 2015 at 14:38:51 UTC, Manu wrote:
I often wonder if others share the importance of mobile cross-compilers?

I wonder that sometimes too, considering it's only two people working on them.

They seem to be getting lots of love recently, which is very exciting! I'd like to encourage those working on the Android/iOS toolchains to publish regular binary builds of the toolchains so we with little allocated working time can grab the latest toolchains and try our
stuff from time to time.

I can't speak for Dan, who's been getting iOS working, but I just got Android/ARM running a week ago, so it's too early to put out builds. However, it wouldn't take much time to try out the Android/x86 support from source, since the build process is documented on the wiki:

http://wiki.dlang.org/Build_DMD_for_Android

Who maintains the CI solutions for the various compilers? How hard is
it to add CI for the common cross-compilers and publish them?

No idea.

How many contributors does LDC have these days out of curiosity?

Seems like 2-3 regulars.

GDC could give Android, but all the other points depend on LLVM.

GDC appears to have some support for Android, though it's not clear how much of phobos works:

http://wiki.dlang.org/GDC/Installation/Android