On 2015-06-03 09:43, Dan Olson wrote:

Not yet.  I greedily work on puzzles I think I can solve..

But since you have patched LLVM you have already solved the issue ;)

On the other
hand, a Rust dev last year was able to use the iOS TLS patch to LLVM and
perhaps made some progress.  Or found another way.

http://vhbit.net/blog/2014/04/12/rust-on-ios/

The blog post says that Rust has built-in TLS emulation. It seems it wasn't necessary to use a patched LLVM. Although, I have no idea which way was used in the end.

Reports good progress beginning of this year too.

http://vhbit.net/blog/2015/01/18/rust-for-ios-status-update/

I've lately been work on unwinding SjLj exception in Fibers, because
until the 2.067, there weren't any unittests to show it off.  It was
funny seeing an exception thrown in one Fiber being caught by another
Fiber! Luckily I've got that solved now.

Ok, I see.

--
/Jacob Carlborg