On Friday, 29 May 2015 at 12:46:43 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-05-27 23:24, bitwise wrote:

Good point.

I've come up another solution and posted it here:
http://dpaste.com/0DXBSNQ

Will "dladdr" return different values (mach_header) for different dynamic libraries? Won't there only be one "init" function, as you said earlier. Or does it work somehow anyway?

I'm going to test it out this weekend, but if I do get the wrong address, I think I can add a symbol with "__attribute__ ((visibility ("hidden")))" and use dladdr on that instead. I don't think hidden symbols should collide.