On Monday, 1 June 2015 at 18:11:32 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
1. It's a big bummer that nothing has happened with chopping up the videos over the weekend. Right now DConf is three 6-hour blobs of unstructured footage. John has warned us he might not have broadband access to do so during his travels. In retrospect, what we should have done was to immediately arrange that John gives access to the videos to someone willing and able to do the postprocessing.

It's proving impractical to get this done from hotel/coffeeshop internet connections. Youtube's online editor doesn't appear to be up to be able to deal with videos this long, so it's a matter of downloading the entire videos, editing them locally and then uploading again.

However, what I can do is give links to the start points of every talk, so here they are:

Day 1:
Brian Schott: https://youtu.be/ep5vDQq15as
Liran Zvibel: https://youtu.be/-OCl-jWyT9E?t=3720
David Nadlinger: https://youtu.be/-OCl-jWyT9E?t=3720