On Tuesday, 2 June 2015 at 12:13:47 UTC, ref2401 wrote:
On Tuesday, 2 June 2015 at 10:29:35 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
I am working on dip which will try to addressed negation of attributes issue.
http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP79

You propose to add extra difficulty to the language and the only reason is "If you need add few methods which are virtual or variables, you are forced to put them before final:. This is too limiting.".
I think it's a bad idea.

I agree.
On top of that, we have final { /* your final methods here */ } as a good alternative already. Finally, as far as I know, D will change the behaviour to final by default. What happened with that? Anything decided?