On 2015-06-04 19:44, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

The use case I'm thinking of is basically:

import somepackage.somemodule;

compile -> can't find somepackage.somemodule.
did you mean somepackage.somemodule from libgeneric on code.dlang.org?
    (url)
    to add: dub depend add libgeneric

dub depend add libgeneric => found it, added it, added dependency

I don't have to look up anything on code.dlang.org, I don't have to do
anything, dub figures it all out from the description file online.

Sounds like a nice feature but how would that work in practice? I mean, there's nothing that connects a particular D module or package to a particular Dub package.

--
/Jacob Carlborg