On 6/5/15 10:17 AM, "Ola Fosheim =?UTF-8?B?R3LDuHN0YWQi?= <ola.fosheim.grostad+dl...@gmail.com>" wrote:
On Friday, 5 June 2015 at 13:20:27 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
I think I'll go with Liran's experience over your hypothetical
anecdotes. You seem to have a lot of academic knowledge, but I'd
rather see what actually happens. If you have that data, please share.

There is absolutely no reason to go personal.

I didn't, actually. Your arguments seem well crafted and persuasive, but I've seen so many arguments based on theory that don't always pan out. I like to see hard data. That's what Liran's experience provides. Perhaps you have it too? Please share if you do.

-Steve