On Thursday, 11 June 2015 at 19:36:02 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Thursday, 11 June 2015 at 13:12:17 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
Yeah, hah! I seemed to have picked the only one that doesn't :)

It was the siren of seeing "DDOC:" in the title that drew me to it :P

Vladimir, this isn't a bug is it?

The order in which it picks PRs to test is a bit naive, I'll have to tweak it a bit I guess. Right now it goes through each D component, and for it goes through all open PRs. This takes a few hours. If a PR has been added after it grabbed the PR list, it won't get to it until the next iteration.

It's all caught up now. I've tweaked the PR test order as well.