On Saturday, 13 June 2015 at 10:07:22 UTC, Dicebot wrote:

The tricky part about being review manager is exactly that there are no strict rules. In the end it is all about ensuring Phobos quality and stability and sometimes arbitrary calls had to be made.

Well, I'll be forthcoming and say that I use Phobos very little, and have little stake in this. I'm just a little frustrated with things not being followed through on and I want to do something about it. I won't be able to vouch for the quality of the submission, but I can collect the data, facilitate the process, document it, and perform the legwork.

I also don't think two reviews/votes should take place at a time thinning out resources or causing reviewers to feel rushed. I suggest the vote for std.logger take place after the review/voting of std.allocator.

Mike