Walter Bright Wrote:

> I'm considering setting up another D newsgroup called D.marketplace. In
> it, you can essentially post advertisements for your D products, hang
> out a shingle offering your D consulting services, post want ads for D
> programmers, anything business oriented that's related to D.
>
> Is this something needed?

Good idea Walter.

I'd be particularly interested to know the availability of

1. D professionals ::= people that ask the going market rate for programming
services,
as this is their core business), or

2. D professional hobbyists ::= people that are willing to do D programming
tasks for low $
as this is their hobby business. i.e. feel that it's nice to earn some reward
for D programming
but will do stuff for the experience, challenge and sheer joy of it.  Lawyers
call this
pro-bono don't they? :-)

-- Justin Johansson

email: proc...@domain-as-per-ng-post