On Wednesday, 8 July 2015 at 16:29:25 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
I reckon Collect would be a good name. It describes what you're doing: collecting some things together. Is also fits nicely with the currently private but hugely useful std.typetuple.Pack.

Collect: collect things together to one symbol, but they're not bound together, they'll auto-expand if they can.

Pack: pack things together, they only come apart explicitly (via .expand).

The best thing about it? It doesn't say anything misleading about the contents. It also doesn't say anything confusing about runtime vs compile-time.

Speaking as someone who's written ridiculous numbers of lines of code using TypeTuple and various incarnations of Pack, Collect fits my way of thinking.

Let's choose a name the cool kids will like and name it OmniSplat.