On Wednesday, 8 July 2015 at 18:01:36 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 7/8/15 1:44 PM, Timon Gehr wrote:
On 07/08/2015 11:38 AM, "Marc =?UTF-8?B?U2Now7x0eiI=?=
<schue...@gmx.net>" wrote:

I like "AliasTuple" as suggested by Martin, although it isn't a perfect fit either when you think of `alias` template params, which don't match
`int`, while `int` can be an element of a TypeTuple.

But this works: alias Int = int;

The right fix for this issue is to fix the language. This does not make
any sense.

Of course, but I thought that was out of question. However...

Yes, Walter at dconf also (I think) agreed this at least needs to be fixed:

... that's nice to hear!

Then I think we should definitely go with "AliasTuple".