On Wednesday, 8 July 2015 at 22:01:48 UTC, Observer wrote:
I find that naming objects is a key part of programming, and to that end I own one copy of Roget's International Thesaurus (Crowell, 4th edition -- a quality thesaurus, not a cheap junk book) at work, and another copy that I keep at home. It's the best reference I know of to jog your thinking out of a rut when you need some synonym that is just beyond your mental reach.

Thats actually a pretty neat idea, I feel like I am going to start doing this when I have trouble naming things.