On Friday, 7 August 2015 at 13:07:59 UTC, rsw0x wrote:
On Friday, 7 August 2015 at 12:55:23 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 8/6/15 6:48 PM, Tofu Ninja wrote:
I really feel like D needs to get over it's "not invented here" syndrome, a much easier path would to just use a pre existing cross
platform windowing library.

I agree (though I don't know much about which library would be the best choice), at least on the basis of scarce resources. Large ambitious projects are a lot more fun to start than complete. -- Andrei

Bare windowing libraries that are well tested already exist, like GLFW.

+1