On 8/21/2015 11:58 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
On 8/20/2015 3:35 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
I posted in another thread a while back a list of D features that C++
is rushing to incorporate.

The problem is that they're incorporating them poorly and ugly.
[...]

Is it really a *problem*, though? ;-)  Having C++ play catchup with D,
poorly, is good motivation for people to finally give up C++ and adopt
D.

It's a nice validation of the great work we're doing with D.

And that we are doing it properly, first time. Props to you Walter for being the no-man!