On Friday, 21 August 2015 at 20:47:36 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Friday, 21 August 2015 at 20:41:58 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
On Friday, 21 August 2015 at 10:11:52 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
Replicating a scalar SSA like LLVM does not make a lot of sense. What would make a lot of sense would be to start work

WAT ?

When simplifying over scalars you make a trade off. By having a simplifier that is optimized for keeping everything in vector units you can get better results for some code sections.

That still do not make any sense.

Or a high level compile-time oriented IR for D that can boost templates semantics and compilation speed.

That's impossible in the state of template right now (I know I've been there and dropped it as the return on investement was too low).

What is it about D template mechanics that make JITing difficult?

"Or a high level compile-time oriented IR for D that can boost templates semantics and compilation speed."

"What is it about D template mechanics that make JITing difficult?"

You are not even trying to make any sense, do you ?

What is the source of your reading comprehension problems?

You are deliberately trolling. I know.

The answer is blue. KAMOULOX !