On 22-Aug-2015 10:46, rsw0x wrote:
On Saturday, 22 August 2015 at 07:37:38 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
On 21-Aug-2015 20:20, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
Hi All!

I am going to implement associative arrays with manual memory management
based on amazing std.experimental.allocator by Andrei
http://wiki.dlang.org/Review/std.experimental.allocator

I will be happy to receive any advices about algorithms, use cases
and API.

Best Regards,
Ilya

FYI
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/1282

Maybe someone who isn't confused by dmd could answer this for me, but
why are the druntime hooks generated by dmd non-templated and rely on
dynamic info(rtti) when all the information is known at compile time?

druntime predates D templates.

--
Dmitry Olshansky