On 8/22/2015 9:44 PM, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
On Saturday, 22 August 2015 at 04:16:30 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
Will it be language feature fix, or is it an independent container?

Independent container.

If the later I already have a simple dumb one which I can share (not
on this machine). I'll be happy to use what you create. Same goes for
list and friends ones.

After AA I will look at RedBlackTree. However looks like Andrei have
great plans about new std.experemental.collection.

Yeah he does. I'm quite excited by it.
Although I think right now he is focusing more on a linear algerbra/matrix family library. Based upon his response of when I said I was trying to get relicense rights to gl3n.