On Monday, 7 September 2015 at 13:41:31 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2015-09-06 15:24, Ola Fosheim =?UTF-8?B?R3LDuHN0YWQi?= <ola.fosheim.grostad+dl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh, actually it appears to run on both OS-X and Linux. I didn't know
that. Looks very promising, thanks!

Yeah, it's built on the same framework as Atom. Or were you hoping for Visual Studio, sans Code, on OS X and Linux?

I knew there was an Atom based type script editor (or several?), but didn't know that Microsoft was behind it and that "VS Code" was different from "VS"/"VS Express" ;).

Typescript seems to have a lot of momentum. I'm thinking about the possibility of a transpiler TypeScript->D (and other languages).